‘Win a 2-night MGallery Friend-Trip’
Official Terms and Conditions
The following information and terms and conditions relate to the MGallery prize draw to Win a 2-night MGallery Friend-Trip (the ‘Promotion’) and associated promotions run by Digital Visitor Limited (the ‘Administrator’). By entering the Promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. ‘The Promoter’ of this action is MGallery whose registered address is: Regent House, Great Pulteney Street, London. W1F 9W2
In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 and over only.
- Employees of MGallery and Digital Visitor, their members, partners or any company involved in the Promotion, or members of their families or households, are not eligible to win.
- The Promotion opens 10am GMT 23/09/2019 and closes 10am GMT 20/10/2019 (the ‘Promotion Period’). No entries submitted before or after the Promotion Period will be valid. The promoter has the authority to amend or withdraw this without prior notice at any time during this period.
- The Promotion is free to enter – no purchase is necessary.
- All valid and successful entries made during the Promotion Period will be eligible to win the experience outlined.
- The prize is a 2-night stay for 2 guests sharing a double or twin room at either Queen’s Hotel Cheltenham, Castle Hotel Windsor or Francis Hotel Bath. The stay includes: 1 x breakfast for 2 guests served in the room; 1 x breakfast for 2 guests served in the restaurant; a complimentary ‘Inspired by Friendship’ dish in the restaurant for dinner per guest; a complimentary ‘Inspired by Friendship’ cocktail per guest; an MGallery guide to the best independent ships and cafes in the town local to the hotel; A selection of films about friendships available to watch in the room; a bottle of sparkling wine and a selection of snacks available in the room.
- The prize is valid until 31/03/2020.
- Any cancellations will not be refunded.
- The prize and all elements included within it are subject to availability.
- The prize is for two adults aged 18 or over and is based on sharing a twin/double room.
- Travel to and from the winner’s chosen hotel is not provided as part of the prize.
- To enter the Promotion, you must answer the three questions featured on the competition site and submit the required details. By opting in to receiving future marketing, you agree to receive email correspondence from MGallery.
- There is a maximum of one entry per user.
- Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
- The Promoter and Administrator accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to the Promotion.
- If for any reason any aspect of the Promotion does not function correctly, whether by means of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter and Administrator that corrupts or affects the administration, integrity or fairness of the Promotion, then the Promoter may at its sole discretion cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or invalidate affected entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its discretion, to disqualify any entrant and withhold prizes if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these rules or if they do not comply with any of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions.
- One winner will be chosen at random by the Administrator, from all eligible entries for that prize
- The winner will be contacted by MGallery to let them know they have won. The winner will be notified by 25/10/2019.
- The Prize Partner and Administrator will use reasonable endeavours to contact the winner using the contact details supplied upon entry to the Promotion. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of the first notification, the winner forfeits their right to claim the Prize. Neither the Promoter nor Administrator shall be responsible should the winner provide incorrect contact or delivery details.
- If a winner forfeits their prize by failing to comply with these terms and conditions an alternative winner will be chosen at random and this process will continue until there is a valid winner.
- The prize winners will be asked to book their prize in accordance with these terms and conditions and any other instructions provided by the Administrator.
- The Promoter, Administrator and their associated agencies and companies accept no liability for any loss, expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with the Promotion or the winners’ enjoyment of the prizes, other than such liability that cannot be excluded by law including death or personal injury caused by negligence, where liability shall be limited to the minimum permissible by law.
- After 25/10/2019 and for the following 30 days, the name and country of residence of the winners will be available upon written request to Digital Visitor, 1st Floor, Hanover House, Queen Charlotte Street, Bristol, BS1 4EX. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- The winner may be requested to take part in promotional activity without compensation and the Promoter reserves the right to use the name and location of winner/photographs of him/her in any publicity.
- Any personal data relating to entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the individual’s prior consent.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored or endorsed by Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and the Administrator and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the administration of the Promotion and if you choose to opt-in for email marketing purposes, you will receive further communications from MGallery
- Any enquires about this Promotion should be directed to email@example.com